FROM: Steve Harrison
Would you like to be featured in major magazines, newspapers and online?
Want to be interviewed as a guest on top radio/TV shows?
Of course you would because there’s no more cost-effective way to get the word out about your book, product, service or cause than free publicity.
To discover how to get more media coverage for whatever you’re promoting, join me and my team for Publicity Workshop 2011 in Philadelphia, July 25-27, 2011.
Note: This seminar is different than my National Publicity Summit and in fact, I’ve created it because many people told me they didn’t feel ready to attend the Summit.
In just three days, my team and I will show you step-by-step exactly what you need to do to score major media coverage. Our goal will be to show you how to cost-effectively reach at least a million people with your message.
I’m holding the training at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott to make it super-easy for you to attend.
Southwest Airlines serves Philadelphia so you should be able to get an affordable flight from most major US cities.
Here’s just some of what we’ll cover in Philadelphia:
- Creating your personal publicity plan including who to contact, when to contact them, what to pitch them and how to pitch them.
- How to craft your own strong media brand which includes: your unique message, 3-5 proven publicity hooks and a killer one-page pitch.
- What it takes to create winning press releases and pitch letters and examples of ones that have gotten people featured on the Today Show, Good Morning America, CNBC, O the Oprah Magazine, Fox News and many other top media outlets.
- Your monetization plan for turning the publicity into the most money possible. This includes your strategic sound bites for interviews, your on-air offer, as well as a plan for leveraging the interview into more income, and plan for becoming a regular “go to” guest or expert.
- The seven best strategies I've seen for getting massive publicity. Just one of these can generate millions of dollars worth of publicity. You'll learn how to apply any and all of them to your particular project.
- How to use your own personal story to attract the major media.
- 10 keys to speaking in memorable sound bites.
- How to get media to refer you to their friends who can also interview you.
- How to get bloggers to write about you or allow you to be a guest blogger.
- What most good publicity stunts have in common, and how
to create yours for less than $100.
- The publicity stunt that landed an ordinary CPA several appearances on CNBC.
- Your three-step strategy for turning interviews into sales.
- The one tip I gave a speaker about doing interviews which she told me was worth over $100,000.00 to her.
- The best way to send your press release to thousands of media outlets immediately.
- Where to find the names and contact information for the radio/TV producers, print journalists and bloggers who can write about you (or put you on their programs).
- Three mistakes most people make when hiring a publicist, and what to do so you don't get ripped off.
- Identifying your best hooks for attracting media.
- 5 ways to make yourself timely and more irresistible to the media.
- Actual case histories of previously unknown authors and experts who followed my advice and were featured in/on Today, Good Morning America, Fox News, Live with Regis and Kelly, O the Oprah Magazine, People, Health, Associated Press, Reuters, Time and many more media outlets.
- Three keys to becoming known as a "go to expert" in your field so the media contact you whenever your topic hits the news.
- How to use Google, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to land more publicity and go viral with your message.
- How to manage your media contacts so you know who to contact when.
- Actual scripts of what to say on the phone when pitching the media.
- You'll leave with a step-by-step plan for what you need to do to start getting free publicity
- What to write in your email subject header so the media actually reads what you send them.
- 8 simple ways to make your book more "media-genic" before you write it.
This will be a very interactive & fruitful experience for you, with plenty of time to work on your media pitches and to interact with fellow attendees.
The workshop will be held at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott (discounted hotel booking info will be sent as soon as you register) and the workshop begins on Monday, July 25th at 9:00 am and ends on Wednesday,
July 27th at 4:00 pm.
What's the Cost to Attend My Workshop?
Your investment to attend my workshop is less than the value of just one good media placement.
Option 1... Two payments of $1,049 each (now & July 22) Click here for option 1
Option 2... One payment of $1,997 Click here
for option 2
With either option, you may bring a guest with you for an additional payment of just $297
100% Money-Back Guarantee
Sit through the
entire training and if you're
not completely "wowed"
I'll give you a full refund
I’m so sure you’ll be thrilled
with my Publicity Workshop that I offer you this guarantee: If by the end of
the workshop (July 27th), for any reason you’re not
satisfied, simply see me, Steve Harrison, and get a
full refund on your tuition.
All I ask is that you show up in Philadelphia
and give the program a fair try. You risk nothing!
Remember, there's no quicker or more cost-effective way to
get the word out than by tapping the power of free
If my workshop helps you land just one major
magazine/newspaper article or interview on a national radio or
TV show, the resulting exposure and sales could generate many
times your modest investment in my training.
I look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia and helping you
get the coverage you deserve, so click here now to register.
All the best,